TAI is always looking to expand our membership to include like-minded organizations and individuals who believe that transparency, participation and accountability are fundamental to saving our planet for future generations. Our new membership rules make it much easier for people to join the initiative. By being part of this network, you can have access to:
- International Advocacy: Gain opportunities to participate in exciting global projects and campaigns as part of a network
- Learning: Hear more about the work of other activists within the network
- Assessment Tools: Develop new tools and use existing TAI-developed resources like the Environmental Democracy Index and Rapid Institutional Analysis for Adaptation (ARIA) to strengthen your work
- Capacity: Expand your abilities and learn new methods, skills, and strategies through the network
- TAI Website Postings: Profile your work through blogs and other platforms on the TAI website
We believe reaching out to gain new members is important for:
- Expansion: Continue renewing our network with fresh views and ideas
- Impact: Scale our results at the national and international level
- Retention: Ensure we do not lose champions when they change jobs
- Improvement: Build a more effective, sustainable and action-oriented network
How to Gain TAI Membership
Prospective members must be nominated by an existing TAI member or by the TAI Secretariat. To express interest in joining the network, you can also fill out a quick form using this link. The information provided in the form will not be made public; it will be used solely by the TAI Secretariat to keep track of interested individuals.
Let us know if you are interested in joining TAI!